Austin Marketing is a long established, full service marketing agency, with a client base spanning multiple sectors. We have a position for a new team member with at ideally two years’ experience in SEO, Online Marketing, Paid Search, CRO and SEM. You will have Google Analytics and PPC experience, ideally with certification along with other online tools.
We are looking for someone within one hours travel to KT15 2PH in Surrey.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of digital media and be accomplished in article writing and updating webpages. As a result, high standards of written English is essential. You will need to be capable of managing work flow to tight deadlines.
As part of a creative and forward thinking group, you will play an essential role within our digital online team of three, assisting in keeping our clients internet presence well-found. You will assist in generating and participating in client based online marketing strategies, campaigns and social media.
You will be expected to communicate directly with clients, participate in meetings, as a result you will need to be well presented, outward going, well-spoken and articulate.
This is a progressive position and we will review your performance and integration within our team on a half yearly basis.
Required skills & expertise:
- Digital Marketing
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Capable of working as the senior member of our digital team
- Proven ability demonstrating SEO workflow with results
- Excellent communication skills
- A University degree in English, Business or Marketing
- Work and communicate effectively within a team
- Analyse and report on web traffic metrics.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve web presence