These days, getting customers in an ever-changing market can be very challenging. Outward-bound sales can often be time-consuming, ineffective and potentially expensive. That’s why companies need to look at other ways to develop opportunities and increase their engagement with customers. One great approach is “pull marketing,” which involves attracting customers to you instead of pushing your business onto them. This is definitely not a ‘new’ concept, but the buyer persona has changed dramatically. The sophisticated buyer will research and statistics show that 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine and currently, Google holds nearly 93% of those searches.
The vast majority of businesses will have a website. But, is your website working for you? Research has suggested that business-to-business companies are generating approximately 60% of leads from SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and organic traffic to their websites. By investing time in website optimisation and creating targeted campaigns, companies can use their website like an additional staff member that works tirelessly to bring in more leads. Through the use of captivating content, website personalisation and targeting, businesses can increase their customer engagement and boost enquiries.
If you’re in the business of marketing your products or service, having an up-to-date blog, news bulletin and newsletter (even a simple two-page document) is key to helping establish yourself as an industry leader and provides excellent promotional tools for your business. However, these publications are even more important than you think. Not only do they help build your company profile, but they can also help you when it comes to SEO. By strategically incorporating the latest, most important search terms that Google values in your blogs and newsletters, you can rank higher in the search results and start bringing in more website visitors. Make sure you keep your content fresh, up-to-date and keyword-friendly, and you’ll start to see the traffic, leads and conversions that you need.
What you may want to consider, if you are a business owner or manager with limited time and resources, is that utilising the services of a marketing agency could be a game-changer. Here are five key benefits of working with an agency to complement your company:
- Fresh Perspective: A marketing agency brings fresh ideas and an outside perspective that you may not have considered. Having a team of creative minds who understand the needs of B2B marketing can help you break out of the day-to-day grind and get new perspectives on how to improve market awareness.
- Enhanced Efficiency: Working with a marketing agency helps streamline processes and increase efficiency, leaving you more time and energy to focus on your customers and other areas of your business. The marketing team can help identify cost-saving measures and find creative solutions to challenges you may be facing.
- Greater Reach: Having an experienced marketing agency on your side can help you expand your reach and get your products and services in front of new customers. This will help drive more leads and sales and allow your business to expand its reach and target growth.
- Experienced Knowledge: Agencies are composed of professionals who are knowledgeable in the marketing and communications space, ensuring that your message is conveyed correctly and that you reach the right people. Agencies can help you understand how to best use marketing tactics and how to target different segments of the market.
- Access to Technology: Agencies often have access to the latest technology and platforms, giving them the advantage of being ahead of the curve and helping your business stand out. By partnering with an agency, you can ensure that your business is taking advantage of the most up-to-date and effective marketing tools and strategies.
For those interested in learning more about the advantages of pull marketing and optimising their website, Austin Marketing can provide you with all the information and assistance you need. Contact us today to find out how we can help you reach your customers more effectively! Email or call 01932 847006.